To confirm each registration for studies, you have to pay the application fee.
* the only exception is the MD program and the DDS—Doctor of dental surgery program for high school graduates both in English, where the fee is 26 USD / 100 PLN / 23 EUR.
The fee is paid separately for each registration and each registration has its own bank account number assigned for the payment.
Application fee may only be paid by a bank transfer. We do not accept checks, and you cannot pay by credit card, money order (ex. Western Union), or cash directly at our Admission Office.
Bank transfer details
Application fee should be paid to a bank account separate for each registration, available in your OAS account once you register for a programme (look for it in the registration card under “application fee” tab). Notice that six last digits of the bank account number match your registration number.
Payment in a foreign bank
If you want to pay your application fee in a bank that operates outside of Poland, you should insert the following SWIFT code before the bank account number: PKOPPLPW, and precede the bank account number with IBAN as follows: PL [bank account number].
Application fee deadline
Your application fee transfer has to reach the university by the “Registration and application fee payment” deadline as determined in the admission schedule for the programme where you’re applying. If you fail to pay the fee within this deadline, your registration will not be confirmed and your application will not be considered.
Paybynet online payment
It is the fastest payment method, available for payments made in Polish złoty (85 PLN), available only for application fee paid in Polish złoty (PLN). EUR and USD payments are not supported. List of supported banks can be found here.
Refund of the application fee
Application fee is not refundable. Refund of the application fee (or only part) appertains only in case of:
- overpayment, i.e. sum of money exceeding the amount of the required application fee, while all handling costs related to the return or re-booking of these funds are sustained by the candidate
- not opening the study program,
- cancellation of registration, however, cancellation must ensue no later than the time specified as "Registration and application fee payment",
- payment of the fee after the date specified as "Registration and application fee payment", which equals in an unconfirmed registration due to late payment.
- Currency is chosen once upon registration and cannot be changed afterwards. If you pay your application fee in a different currency than declared, it will not be registered.
- The bank account number generated for the registration is only used for paying the application fee for the given programme, and only in name of the person who is registering for the programme. It cannot be used for making any other payments (it is not the account for student ID fee, tuition, friends' application fees etc.) Bank account number to which the tuition fee should be paid will be generated for you upon enrolment. It differs from the bank account number for application fee payment.
- All and any handling charges related to the transfer, refunds, reclassification of funds are candidate's responsibility.
International candidates applying for programmes in foreign languages pay tuition for all programmes. Depending on a programme, tuition varies between 2 220 EUR (for Ecology and Evolution) and 14 000 EUR (for MD program in English) for the first year of studies.
Tuition is paid in the amount for one semester. Candidates admitted to the first year are obliged to pay first installment no later than within 7 days from enrollment.
In exceptional cases, such as a difficult financial situation, high academic results or participation in international exchange programs, student can apply for a reduction or exemption from tuition fee, but that kind of procedure is not available for the first year of study.
Detailed information about tuition fees is available in OAS study catalogue at www.erk.uj.edu.pl, in study cards, tab "fees".