Resolution no. 17/III/2019 of the Senate of the Jagiellonian University of 27th March 2019 on rules for charging fees and exempting from fees for educational services at first-cycle, second-cycle and long-cycle Magister degree study programmes at the Jagiellonian University
Order No 127 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University of 5 November, 2020
on organization of classes in the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021 (excluding the Medical College)
Ordinance No 42 of the Rector of Jagiellonian Univeristy English translation of April 29, 2020
on the amending of the ordinance No 124 of the Rector of the Jagiellonian University of 6 December 2017 on organization of the academic year 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 (as amended)
A student may transfer to other university after reporting it to the dean and fulfilling of all obligations under this Regulations and study programme applicable at the particular field of study.
- A student from other university, including foreign universities, who has completed first year of studies may transfer to the University with the consent of a Dean if the learning outcomes achieved at other university allow to enrol the student to at least second year of studies at the University.
- A student from other university, including foreign universities, who has completed first year of studies may be transferred to the first- or long-cycle studies at the University under the condition of fulfilment of the rules of the admission applicable at the University in a particular academic year.
- In case referred to in section 1 and 2 a student is obliged to submit an application with a justification approved by the head of the home university’s organisational unit and documents attesting the education and the course of study to date.
- In case of change of a field of study within the University the section 1 and 3 applies accordingly.
- Detailed terms and conditions of transferring from other university and change of the field of study within the University are determined by the faculty council. Art. 11 section 2–7 apply accordingly.
In order to proceed with the transfer please contact the unit responsible for particular field of study.
Scale of grades at Jagiellonian University
A scale for all grades at Jagiellonian University is 2.00–5.00.